We are on the lookout for a Talent Acquisition Resourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team here at REALTIME to support across all recruitment activity across the studio.
You’ll be working to source the best talent out there, engaging with candidates across the Games, TV and Automotive sectors!
This role would suit someone looking at their first internal recruitment role or someone who is in the VFX industry that loves the thought of building long lasting relationships and hiring the best talent in the market.
- Identify and attract potential candidates across the full spectrum of roles within our TV, Games and Automotive teams.
- Provide assistance and feedback to candidates in the resourcing pipeline.
- Utilise a variety of online and social platforms to perform sourcing including LinkedIn, Artstation, Vimeo etc.
- Write and publish effective job ads to post across multiple job boards.
- Build and make approaches through targeted projects to find the right talent.
- Engage with the wider CG/VFX artist community to build relationships with potential future permanent and freelance talent.
- Work in our ATS (Teamtailor) to manage both candidate process and job postings
- Build effective relationships with our hiring managers and senior internal stakeholders.
- Attend industry events to assist in the building of the REALTIME brand.
- Work with Marketing to provide content for online campaigns related to recruitment or the brand of the studio.
MUST HAVE SKILLS & QUALITIES:-
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience working and building relationships directly with both candidates and hiring managers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Either have experience or love the thought of working within the TV, Games and Automotive sectors.
- Negotiation skills – ability to objection handle.
- Ability to handle some pressure – we’ve got your back, however our industry is fast paced and demanding at times.
- Recruitment experience within a technical or creative agency/studio environment.