REALTIME are looking for an experienced Producer or Project Manager to work with our automotive team in the development of our latest auto based projects.
We currently deliver bespoke configurators to the high-end automotive market for personal customer interaction but as the market changes we need to move to bigger more global scales with our development and delivery. The visibility of these projects and risks associated with them mean we need an experienced Producer or Project Manager to deliver these projects successfully against business value expectations and grow accordingly.
We need an experienced Producer or Project Manager with a track record successfully delivering all aspects of a project from conception, through development and finally into the hands of our valued clients.
- Clearly define robust project approaches during pre-sales and mobilisation phases, with the experience and capability in the delivery of complex long-term projects within defined financial, schedule and quality tolerances, whilst maintaining and developing customer satisfaction.
- Develop, lead and deliver complex long-term projects that will deliver benefits to our client and/or stakeholders using teams with multiple elements.
- Utilise your expert understanding of concepts, procedures and application of project management to ensure best practice across projects.
- Use and adapt recognised project management methods and processes to identify and manage elements of risk.
- Build and own client and stakeholder relationships at all levels (internal and external).
- Act as lead change agent with ability to identify the change impact on the organisation.
- Support and motivate the team.
- Creation of delivery milestones, within tight timelines.
- Be the main point of contact internally for development updates.
MUST HAVE SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Relevant Production or Project Management experience ideally from a software development, media or automotive focused background
- Have a good knowledge and/or experience of business strategy and business operations.
- Be able to translate client requirements into a dedicated project plan.
- Have experience of managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Be able to ensure that delivery of projects are kept within defined financial targets and timelines.
- Experience of negotiation with 3rd party contractors and ensuring contractor work is at the high level expected of REALTIME.
- Ability to spot and deal with problems arising during development to minimise any disruption to final delivery (resource, budget or stakeholder in nature).
- Ability to manage high levels of change during development, and to lead and develop the project with the client throughout.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office to help with transparency and traceability of projects.
- Project management qualification, SCRUM certification ideally, but experience is essential
PACKAGE/WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fantastic, vibrant and creative work atmosphere with highly experienced production team.
- Excellent development studios both in Manchester city centre and Lancashire countryside.
- State of the art equipment, facilities and software.
- Collaborative and inclusive culture
- Company pension scheme.
- Bike to work scheme.