REALTIME is looking for someone to join our Marketing team on a 14 month FTC with the potential of the position going permanent. We have two studios in Manchester City Centre and Westby (Lancashire) for hybrid working, and we are also open to remote workers.
For the first few months, you'll work alongside our Marketing Director to immersive yourself in our company and projects, before acting as the point of contact for all things marketing across REALTIME. The candidate will also have support from marketing and PR agencies we work with.
No day will be the same, so we're looking for someone who will bring confidence and enthusiasm to the role!
- Create awareness of and develop the REALTIME brand
- Execute creative marketing campaigns to showcase our work within TV, Games and Automotive CGI
- Provide marketing support to our in-house recruitment team to help secure the best talent in the business
- Write and proofread marketing copy
- Update the website with new project case studies and recent news (Wordpress)
- Manage social media channels
- Organise and attend industry events
- Coordinate awards admin and submit our work to key industry awards
- Support Executive Producers with new business campaigns
- Act as point-of-contact for our external PR and marketing agencies
Skills and qualities
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a marketing role
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently
- Passion for Games / TV / Automotive industries
- Confidence using your initiative and collaboration skills
- Able to identify new opportunities and marketing ideas
- Motivated and enthusiastic personality with the ability to problem solve