The role of the Relationship Manager within the business is to balance commercial aspects of a project with the creative output. Working with the client and internal stakeholders to achieve the best outcome for every brief.
You will feel comfortable presenting REALTIME, new creative or just generally being involved with the community. Building rapport with clients, leading to long lasting relationships as a trusted partner.
Working with potential and existing clients, you will aim to bring growth to the business.
- Understand the landscape of the market, with an enthusiasm to find new business opportunities
- Strong client handling skills, with the ability to develop relationships with new clients and continue to grow existing clients
- Willingness to learn about customers, potential external partners and competitors within the sector
- Attend industry events to help build up fame of the studio, meet clients and generally contribute to the industry
- Attend client and supplier meetings, both on and off site.
- Work with Director(s) internally and externally to answer the client brief and produce an inspiring pitch
- Work with the Heads of Departments to deliver successful pitches and win new projects
- Regularly supply forecasts for Finance and Planning
Required Skills and Experience
- Time served in a similar role in the animation/vfx industry. Experience in account management or EP roles from creative or media agencies will also be considered.
- Balance the challenge of budget/profit margin vs creative output
- Organised approach to work, motivating and leading others with enthusiasm
- Anticipate risks and opportunities
- Respond proactively to challenges, remaining calm and personable even under pressure and when working to deadlines
- Consideration for the studio and the workload of your colleagues
- Passion for media and video games
- Strong presentation skills both verbal and written