Due to our continued growth and several exciting projects planned, REALTIME are looking for an Outsource Producer to join our Games team!
The Outsource Producer will be responsible for overseeing work outsourced to third party vendors, working alongside our Senior Production team to manage workload in a timely manner and deliver quality results.
You’ll be building relationships between both existing and new vendors, sourcing and shortlisting those best suited for each specific project. This may include reviewing bids, negotiating contracts and conducting evaluations to ensure all criteria is met. In this role you’ll also work closely with our clients, helping to answer any queries they have and regularly keeping them updated on the production.
This opportunity would be perfect for an experienced Producer or member of a Production team looking for the next step in their career, taking REALTIME to the next level as we expand our capabilities!
· Facilitate relationships between REALTIME, Vendors and Clients, determining which partners (both new and existing) are best suited for projects and being a key contributor in contract negotiations
· Collaborate closely with our Senior Production team to ensure all vendors meet company standards and perform to a high quality
· Review bids from vendors for new projects or contracts and make recommendations based on price, qualifications of the vendor, and various other criteria
· Communicate with clients to help them understand project details in depth, keeping them up to date on progress and answering any questions they may have
Skills & Qualities we are looking for:
· Efficient at managing budgets, timescales and the delivery of multiple projects simultaneously
· Good understanding of CG based visual effects workflows
· Highly organised with prior experience in project management, ideally in a fast-paced environment
· Able to negotiate well and liaise between both internal and external teams to achieve a common goal