We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Developer/Programmer to join our Automotive team here at REALTIME! This is a great opportunity for an experienced and driven developer to help code and produce some bleeding edge technology we are pioneering in realtime car content – all in Unreal Engine 5.
In this role you’ll contribute to the design and development of cutting edge core features for our realtime automotive suite, including configurators, presentation and interactive content. Working with the Art team you’ll create new tools, scripts and features to improve efficiency and develop new features specifically for AR/VR projects as per client briefs. Ideally you’ll have a background in Computer Science and can combine this with your passion for automotive to deliver high quality content for our clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a mid developer looking to take the next step in their career and build innovative solutions used across the globe!
• Contribute to the design and development of core features being developed for our realtime automotive suite (configurators, presentation and interactive content).
• Developing, debugging, and testing additional functionality in UE5 through C++ and blueprint scripting.
• Assist the art team with new tools, scripts and features to improve efficiency.
• Develop features specifically related to AR/VR as per project briefs.
• Integrate Unreal projects with other platforms like web and mobile.
• Documenting and presenting work
• Interacting with clients regarding development feedback
• Good background in Computer Science
• Strong C++ and Python experience
• Experienced in working with a team to produce a finished real time project in Unreal.
• 2+ years Professional experience with Unreal Engine
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Experience with source control
Nice to have:
• Passion for Automotive content of various forms.
• Flutter experience
• Shader Writing in GLSL or HLSL
• Unreal optimisation including both code and graphics
• CI/CD experience especially TeamCity
• Test Automation using the Unreal Automation System
• Experience with Plastic SCM
• Experience with visual effects DCC tools
• Experience with Unreal PCVR
• Experience with issue tracking software like Jira or Youtrack