This is a great opportunity to help code and develop some truly cutting edge technology that we are pioneering in the metaverse for the most exciting clients in the Automotive space!
• Contribute to the design and development of core features being developed for our real-time automotive suite (configurators, presentation and interactive content).
• Developing, debugging, and testing additional functionality in Flutter, Three.js and React.js
• Assist the art team with new tools, scripts and features to improve efficiency.
• Integrate software with multiple platforms, including Unreal Engine 5
• Documenting and presenting work
• Interacting with clients regarding development feedback
MUST HAVE SKILLS & QUALITIES:
• 2 years+ experience with Flutter, Three.js, React.js, node.js
• Experienced in working with a team to produce a finished project/product.
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Experience with source control
• Comfortable working remotely
• Angular experience
• Scripting experience in Python
• Database integration, such as MySQL, Oracle, or Firebase
• CRM integration experience (SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, HubSpot etc.)
• CI/CD experience especially TeamCity
• Experience with Plastic SCM
• Experience with issue tracking software like Jira or Youtrack